Back to my point on the buy nba 2k21 mt

Dieses Thema im Forum "Elektroauto laden" wurde erstellt von bestrsgoldfast, 6. November 2020.

Schlagworte:
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  1. bestrsgoldfast

bestrsgoldfast New Member

4. November 2020
    weiblich
    The nba 2k21 mt coins has tons of negotiating power to charge whatever they want for this, so I bet there's some level of necessity on their end. Not saying they could be saints, just look at Take2's other hits that are likely much cheaper to create.

This is why that whole just patch it using fresh rosters debate is ridiculous, because EA and 2k actually would not be able to sustain that model, and then we wouldnt get any sports games.

Additionally, at least for EA they invest a ton of money an analytical teams which correctly record the stats of every player. Just going from stat sheets doesn't tell you everything, like it does say 50 passes finished, but it doesn't tell you whether it was a brief pass, lob pass, throughball, or even how quickly they pass or how much curve the pass may have.

The research teams do all that operate each year. There's a lot that gets analyzed to make it as realistic as possible (which is the way they've predicted just like 4 from 6 of the previous world cups).

You also have to remember for sports fans, the 60/70 a year is peanuts. Some enthusiasts pay hundreds per year for season tickets more on concessions in the stadium.

Am I fine with the microtransactions in FIFA, no, but I also dont play the manner that has microtransactions. However, I think a lot of players Get Rid of sight on all these items because they dont watch sports (like go back to my point on the buy nba 2k21 mt Different Kinds of shots/passes, Somebody that doesnt watch football/soccer often asks why not just go based off the stats all of the time in threads like that ), in the same way our parents dont know videos games since they dont play video games. You have to take into account the costs of those games to make, and the people they are marketed to.