Jose Ramirez Jersey

Dieses Thema im Forum "Elektroauto Allgemein" wurde erstellt von huangjian123, 22. April 2019.

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  1. huangjian123

huangjian123 New Member

22. April 2019
    weiblich
    PEORIA Jose Ramirez Jersey , Ariz. (AP) — For a strange start to spring training, Felix Hernandez seemed satisfied.The former Seattle Mariners ace, trying to regain his status as an elite pitcher, gave up four runs and left after 1 1/3 innings Saturday against the San Diego Padres.Hernandez allowed four hits, but just was one was hard hit. He didn’t walk anyone, but hit a batter and threw only 23 strikes in 42 pitches.“The most important thing is that my arm, and my body feel good,” Hernandez said. “The pitches were moving, the curveball was really good.”Hernandez, who turns 33 in April, is entering his 15th season in Seattle — and the final year of his seven-year, $175 million contract. The Mariners hold a team option for 2020.Long the star of the Mariners’ rotation, “King Felix” is coming off the worst year of his career, posting a 5.55 ERA in 155 2/3 innings and being removed from the rotation for the first time in his career.Hernandez missed nearly half of 2017 with injuries and has since struggled to regain the form that saw him win a Cy Young Award and make the All-Star team six times. He is 168-128 with a 3.34 ERA in 403 career starts.One concession to time is a change to working only from the stretch position Ronald Acuna Jr. Jersey , something he decided on in the offseason. He hasn’t ruled out returning to the windup but he said he likes how it’s gone so far.“I feel good from the stretch. I just feel like I’m going straight to the plate,” Hernandez said. “Not too much movement. From the windup, I got to do a lot of stuff.”On Saturday, the first inning went well, as he struck out Travis Jankowski to start the game. In the second, Jose Pirela led off with a double to deep right and Greg Garcia beat out a slow roller down the first base line that Hernandez fielded, he thought, in foul territory. It was ruled a fair ball and went as a hit.“He said it caught the outside part of the line,” Hernandez said. “I said no chance.”Omar Narvaez’s passed ball allowed Pirela to score, then Ty France was hit by a pitch. Boog Powell singled off Hernandez’s glove, scoring Garcia and sending France to third. Allen Craig’s sacrifice fly scored France, and Jankowski’s infield single ended Hernandez’s day.Just because Hernandez is nearing the end of his contract — and possibly his time with the only team he’s known — he said it hasn’t affected his approach.“It’s not different,” Hernandez said. “I just got to do my job if I want to continue playing.” TORONTO (AP) — Mookie Betts has circled a few potential cycles in his young career, not surprising considering his rare combination of power and speed.Boston’s AL MVP contender finally knocked that milestone off his list with his final swing Thursday night.Betts homered in the ninth inning to complete his first career cycle during the Toronto Blue Jays‘ 8-5 win over the Red Sox.Betts is the 21st Red Sox player to hit for the cycle and the first in the major leagues this season. He singled and scored in the first inning Sean Newcomb Jersey , tripled in the second and doubled in the fourth against starter Ryan Borucki. After walking in the sixth, Betts hit a one-out drive off Ken Giles in the ninth for his 27th homer of the season.Betts has come up one leg short of the cycle eight times in his career, including twice needing a home run.“I’ve had some opportunities before and to finally succeed is a good feeling,” said Betts, who has reached base in 25 of his past 42 plate appearances against Toronto.The 25-year-old Betts is the first Boston player to hit for the cycle since Brock Holt in 2015. Betts, Holt and Leon Culberson in 1943 are the only Red Sox to cycle from the leadoff spot.The AL MVP candidate was 4 for 4 to raise his major league-best average to .347 with 59 RBIs and a 1.102 OPS. He celebrated his no-doubt homer by lifting a fist and smiling at Boston’s dugout.“You expect greatness with him every night,” manager Alex Cora said. “That was cool to see.”Boston (81-35) lost for the first time in seven games but still has the best record in baseball.Randal Grichuk hit a tiebreaking two-run homer in the fifth inning and Teoscar Hernandez added a solo shot to help Toronto avoid a three-game sweep.Red Sox slugger J.D. Martinez hit his major league-leading 35th home run, a solo drive in the fifth.Boston starter Rick Porcello (14-5) allowed seven runs and six hits in four innings. Porcello lost for the first time since a July 13 home defeat to the Blue Jays, a game in which he allowed a season-worst eight earned runs.“We’ve got to take a look at that,” Cora said. “That’s the second one in a row against them. Breaking balls, fastballs, changeups, they were on him. Location wasn’t great, we saw it from the get go Preston Tucker Jersey , but still. They put some good at-bats against him and that’s the second game in a row they’ve done that.”The right-hander is 1-2 with a 9.15 ERA in four starts against Toronto this season.“I don’t know what it is about their lineup,” Porcello said. “They do a nice job against me. They make me get into the strike zone, they draw some walks, and then they do damage. I’ve got to figure something out against these guys to overcome that.”Borucki (2-2) allowed four runs and a career-worst nine hits in five innings but won his second straight start.“He really battled,” manager John Gibbons said. “There aren’t a lot of outs in that lineup and they are hot right now.”Borucki pitched eight shutout innings to beat the Mariners for his first major league win in his previous outing.TWO FOR TWOA fan in the left field seats caught two home runs balls, snagging Martinez’s drive in the fifth and Grichuk’s in the sixth.HOME RUN DERBYPorcello has allowed 26 career home runs against Toronto, more than any other opponent. He’s surrendered 21 career home runs against Minnesota.TRAINER’S ROOMRed Sox: LHP Chris Sale (mild left shoulder inflammation) threw a bullpen session before the game and remains on track to come off the disabled list and start Sunday against Baltimore. … Boston moved struggling left-hander Drew Pomeranz to the bullpen and will keep LHP Brian Johnson as a starter after Sale’s return.Blue Jays: RHP Aaron Sanchez (right index finger) allowed four runs and five hits in three innings in a rehab start for Toronto’s rookie-level Gulf Coast League team. Sanchez walked two and struck out four. … Toronto promoted LHP Thomas Pannone from Triple-A Buffalo and optioned RHP Mike Hauschild to Triple-A. Pannone served an 80-game performance enhancing drug suspension earlier this season.UP NEXTRed Sox: RHP Nathan Eovaldi (5-4, 3.38) starts the opener of a weekend series at Baltimore. Eovaldi has not allowed an earned run in either of his first two starts for Boston. RHP Dylan Bundy (7-10, 4.38) starts for the Orioles.Blue Jays: RHP Marco Estrada (5-8, 4.65) starts the opener of a three-game series against Tampa Bay. Estrada allowed one run in seven innings against Seattle in his previous outing, snapping a four-start winless streak. LHP Blake Snell (12-5, 2.27) starts for the Rays.