www.coltsfanshop.com

Dieses Thema im Forum "Elektroauto Allgemein" wurde erstellt von liny195, 3. Januar 2020.

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  1. liny195

liny195 Member

13. Juni 2019
    weiblich
    According to USA Today Sports’ Doug Farrar Indianapolis Colts Jerseys, Uniforms, Merchandise|Colts Fan Shop , Indianapolis Colts cornerback Kenny Moore is the NFL’s 2nd best slot defender:2. Kenny Moore II, Indianapolis ColtsWho is Kenny Moore II, and why is..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteStampede Bluean Indianapolis Colts communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsColtsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Colts Kenny Moore Ranked as NFL’s 2nd Best Slot Defender New,24commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareColts Kenny Moore Ranked as NFL’s 2nd Best Slot Defender Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty ImagesAccording to USA Today Sports’ Doug Farrar, Indianapolis Colts cornerback Kenny Moore is the NFL’s 2nd best slot defender:Of course, Moore’s story of how ‘he made it’ is pretty remarkable. He was signed by the New England Patriots as an undrafted free agent out of unheralded Valdosta State in 2017 before being waived as part of their final 53-man roster cuts. The Colts claimed Moore off waivers shortly thereafter—even though general manager Chris Ballard initially needed some convincing from his fellow football operations staff (via Colts.com’s Andrew Walker):Moore has made major strides since then, and is now set to enter his 3rd NFL season. His ‘sophomore leap’ last year, from his rookie season Indianapolis Colts Customized Jerseys , was very impressive. Considered ‘undersized’ at 5’9”, 190 pounds for NFL cornerback standards, Moore certainly doesn’t play like it, with his long arms, overly physical play, and exceptional coverage. He recorded 77 tackles, 1.5 sacks, a forced fumble Indianapolis Colts T-Shirts , and an interception in 15 starts for the Colts defense last season. Not only did he have incredibly clutch plays for the Colts defense in 2018—including this postseason interception of the Texans' Deshaun Watson, but he also went on a pass rushing tear with 3.0 sacks in the playoffs by disguise blitzing as the nickel cornerback. The Colts have really found a diamond in the rough with Moore. Covering out of the slot, he was only ranked behind Denver Broncos All-Pro veteran cornerback Chris Harris Jr.—who is elite company, to say the least. Still only 23 years old, Moore has quickly become one of the best young players on the Colts defense, and it’s great to see that national media members are starting to take notice. Indianapolis Colts head coach Frank Reich campaigned hard for his team to sign wide receiver Devin Funchess this offseason.In order to maximize the value of their acquisition, Reich says it’s important that Funchess and quarterback Andrew Luck are able to develop a strong chemistry together on the field.“I’ve gotten a good idea what he can do and what he likes to do from watching the tape. I just think it’ll be a fresh start for him, so I think the consistency of all the route running Hats Color Rush|Colts Fan Shop , all the little adjustments and nuances to zone coverage (are important),” Reich said, via Joel Erickson of the . “And then, really, the big part, right, he can work on now: developing chemistry with Andrew, and that’ll be huge.”Reich fawned over Funchess’ traits when the Colts signed him in March. Luck is certainly capable of helping Funchess shine should the chemistry between the two develop as Reich and the Colts hope it does.“I knew I had to come in with my new quarterback and had to build that relationship with him Indianapolis Colts Hoodie ,” Funchess said. “That’s my main goal.”Funchess’ best season in Carolina came in 2017 when he caught 63 passes for 840 yards and eight touchdowns. All three marks are career-highs for Funchess. If all goes to play in Indianapolis, Funchess could have a chance to set new marks this season.“I’m excited to work with him, excited to see what he’s got to bring to the table and excited to see how he can make me better. Hopefully I can make him better,” Luck said.